Since we set aside a slip as soon as a reservation is confirmed, we ask visitors to let us know if their plans change or they will be subject to the following cancellation policy.
All Reservations require a deposit of one night’s stay (which can include minimum rates where apply on weekends and holiday periods) plus the selected option electrical power daily fee (initial deposit). All cancellation requests will generate an email confirmation of cancellation. Receipt of this email confirmation will serve as proof to the visitor that cancellation has been acknowledged.
• Full & partial cancellations made 7+ days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a non-refundable deposit of $10
• Full & partial cancellations made between 72-hours & 7 days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the initial deposit
• Full & partial cancellations made within 72 hours of the 11:00AM EST check-in forfeit the entire initial deposit
• Visitors who do not cancel and fail to arrive for a scheduled reservation will be charged 100% of their entire reserved stay, including electrical connection fees.
• For advance reservations for 4th of July & Labor Day holiday weeks your initial deposit is refundable (less the $10 non-refundable reservation fee) only if you cancel fourteen (14) days or more prior to your reservation arrival time and the regular cancellation schedule for partial refunding of deposit (as indicated above) does not apply. No shows without cancellation prior to arrival time are still subject to the full reservation payment for these two holiday periods as with any reservation.Have questions about the cancellation policy? Head over to our help desk