Dockwa Deals - Browse promotions from your favorite Dockwa marina partners!

Cancellation Policy - Minneford

Cancellations made more than 1 week in advance of arrival date will receive a full refund. All reservations cancelled within a week of the arrival date will receive a refund of 85% of their total bill. The remaining 15% will be used as a credit towards a stay in the future.

Have questions about the cancellation policy? Head over to our help desk