Cancellation Policy - Waterfront Marina
Have questions about the cancellation policy? Head over to our help desk
- The dockage must be paid in full at the time of booking in order to secure the reservation for dock space.
- The dockage is fully refundable up to 28 (twenty-eight) days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Within 28 days of scheduled arrival, the dockage is fully refundable until the end of the business day that the reservation is made.
- Guests cancelling a reservation within 28 days of scheduled arrival receive NO REFUND on dockage.
- Guests shortening a reservation within 28 days of scheduled arrival receive NO REFUND for unused dockage.
- Guests may receive a 100% credit for cancellations between 14 & 27 days of scheduled arrival.
- Guests may receive a 50% credit for cancellations between 1 & 13 days of scheduled arrival.
- No shows without notice forfeit the dock reservation in its entirety and receive no credit for the dockage.
- No credits will be issued for cancellations or shortenings of reservations for Independence & Labor Day weekends.
- Credits issued in 2020 are valid through Thursday October 15th, 2020.