Cancellation Policy - Sailors Haven Marina
Since we set aside a slip as soon as a reservation is confirmed, we ask visitors to let us know if their plans change or they will be subject to the following cancellation policy.
All Reservations require a deposit of one night’s stay plus the selected option electrical power daily fee (initial deposit).
All cancellation requests will generate an email confirmation of cancellation. Receipt of this email confirmation will serve as proof to the visitor that cancellation has been acknowledged.
• Full & partial cancellations made 7+ days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a non-refundable deposit of $10
• Full & partial cancellations made between 72-hours & 7 days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the initial deposit
• Full & partial cancellations made within 72 hours of the 11:00AM EST check-in forfeit the entire initial deposit
• Visitors who do not cancel and fail to arrive for a scheduled reservation will be charged 100% of their entire reserved stay, including electrical connection fees.
• Weather Policy: Cancellations due to weather will be entitled to a full refund of the deposit if there is a NOAA Small Craft Advisory posted for the Great South Bay in the area which the marina is located on the expected date of arrival.Have questions about the cancellation policy? Head over to our help desk