If you are looking for the most serene, pristine, natural overnight location on the Eastern Shore-you've just found it...
Family-run Grays Inn Creek Marina in Rock Hall, Maryland, is a well-protected, deep water marina off of the Chester River at Grays Inn Creek, offering the following amenities:
• Brand new docks
• 31 new slips with up to 50 feet in length, and 8' of water depth
• 50 amp electrical service at every slip
• "The cleanest potable water in the state of Maryland" at every slip
• High-speed WIFI internet service
• Pump out facility (for slip holders/renters)
• Brand new facilities building housing 3 separate shower/bathrooms
• Coin-operated laundry and vending
While only 3 miles to down town Rock Hall by car, Grays Inn Creek Marina is just 2 short miles from the Chester River by boat, and it is the closest Rock Hall marina To Kent Narrows. As the satellite and chart imagery show, this part of Rock Hall is largely undeveloped with plenty of private and secluded coves. Our wooded shorelines are the perfect nesting habitat for Bald Eagles—in fact, nesting pairs can be viewed right from our docks. These creeks are locally known for their abundance of "heavy" Blue Crabs and excellent fishing.