Fire Island Pines, NY 11782
Check-out before 04:00 PM
Book faster with the free Dockwa app
Dockwa and BoatUS have teamed up to bring you discounts for all BoatUS marinas. If you are a BoatUS member, go to your Dockwa account and add your BoatUS member information to get the following discounts at this marina.
- 10% Off Transient Slips
About Fire Island Pines Marina
Fire Island Pines is an upscale, secluded, gay-friendly barrier island community surrounded by a national park. With no cars, access is by boat or ferry. Walk in minutes from your boat to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean beach.
Enjoy the world famous Pines nightlife, including gourmet restaurants, cabarets, discos, bars, art shows, theatre and Pines Party – an all night beach party.
MAX BEAM: 19Feet. This marina cannot support vessels with a Beam (Width) greater than 19 feet.
For Day Trips please note:
1/2 Day Reservation: 4 hours
Full-Day Reservation: 8 hours
- Slip assignments may be changed at Pines Marina discretion.
- Please notify Pines Marina in advance by telephone or email (shown above (not shown)) if a boat does not intend to use the slip for the coming weekend (April 15th to October 31st)
- Discharges only from correctly working, USCG approved, Type I Marine Sanitation Devices (MSD) are permitted. All other discharge capabilities must be sealed or otherwise rendered inoperable while in the Marina. Boats are subject to inspection at any time.
- The following are prohibited: (a) boat speed over 4 mph, (b) unleashed dogs in the marina, (c) rafting of boats, (d) sleeping on boat decks or on FIPPOA property, (e) subletting, (f) use of boats for commercial purposes (ie: charter, fishing, rental, etc...).
- Excessive noise is prohibited at all times. Inboards must have effective mufflers. Generators, horns and loudspeakers may not be used.
- Open fires and outdoor cooking are prohibited, on or off boats. Permanently affixed LPG or electric grills may be used on boats after they have been inspected and approved.
- Harbor walks must be free of chairs, dinghies, hoses, and other equipment. Hoses are not to be used for showering. No bicycles/motorized vehicles allowed on Harbor walks.
- Houseboats are not permitted in the marina. Dinghies are permitted to enter and exit the harbor; to be used for boat repair and cleaning, and to tie up if space is available. A dinghy may tie up next to its boat if no navigational hazard is created.
- All boats shall use bow and stern lines and tie up stern-in/Bow towards the entrance, if possible.
- Boats not in operating condition must be removed at the discretion of the marina. Slips will not be held for boats out of commission, not used, or for sale.
- Permission for docking can be withdrawn without cause and without advance notice. No refund of all or part of docking fee will be made.
- Modifications to existing boat slip or electric specifications, when approved by the Pines Marina, will be charged to the boat slip renter.
- Slips may not be used to load or unload building supplies or other commercial materials.
- Boat owners and guests are required to observe all regulations of FIPPOA, Brookhaven Township, Suffolk County, New York State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Any granting of mooring, dockage or facilities hereunder is with the understanding, and the applicant agrees, that FIPPOA assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the safety of any vessel docked in the harbor, or moored or anchored in adjoining water, and will not be liable for fire, theft or damage to said vessel, it’s equipment or any property in or on said vessel, however arisen. Nor will it be liable for damages for injuries sustained by any person or persons while aboard, embarking or disembarking any such vessel. The applicant agrees that the mooring, docking, or anchoring of any vessel hereunder shall be at his own risk and further attests that his boat is insured by complete marine coverage.
- Any unauthorized boats in the harbor will be towed at boat owner’s expense.
- Any boat not out of the harbor by October 31, 2023 will be charged the transient rates.