Guest Moorings at Annisquam Yacht Club Information:
The Club maintains five transient moorings: two that can accommodate yachts up to 38' and three that accommodate yachts up to 50’. Members wishing to moor their own yacht for a limited period of time may do so at no charge for no more than seven days per season. Guests of members and visiting yachtsmen with vessels will be assessed $75 per night for launch service and use of Club facilities (excluding the tennis courts, which are not available to visiting yachtsman). No more than 7 consecutive days on a mooring for reservation.
General Rules on Mooring Reservations:
1) A credit card is required to secure the reservation through www.Dockwa.com or the Dockwa app.
2) Reservations for a specific area or mooring are not accepted since placement depends on vessel length and draft (yours as well as others).
3) The club reserves the right to cancel any reservation in the case of inclement weather forecasts (e.g. hurricane warnings) or club racing events.
4) AYC Waterfront Staff will respond to your reservation requests through Dockwa based on availability. If confirmed, the first night’s reservation will be charged immediately and any additional nights will be charged upon arrival.
5) Reservations for non-members will not be taken until after May 20th, 2018. The Club reserves the right to manage availabilities.
6) Rafting multiple boats on AYC Moorings is not permitted under any circumstances per Club Policy. One boat per mooring only.
7) Mooring reservations are for a 24 hour period with check-in after 12 noon and check-out before 12 noon the following day.
8) Customers cancelling 48 hours in advance of their arrival date will receive a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the arrival date will receive no refund unless agreed upon with the facilities staff members.
9) The AYC does not provide transportation to or from any area beaches under any circumstance.
How to Access Dockwa
Go to www.annisquamyc.org.
Under the Waterfront Tab, choose Guest Moorings.
Click on the Dockwa Badge.
It will direct you to the reservation page for Dockwa and you may proceed from there to make your requested reservation.
1.Log on to www.Dockwa.com or Download the Dockwa app for your Android or Apple device.
In “Request Reservation”, enter dates, length and draft of vessel.
Dockwa will have you set up an account if you are not already a user.
Enter all vessel and payment information.
->->Responses to mooring requests will be sent via email from Dockwa
Launch Schedule: May 26 – Oct 8, 2018
September 4 – October 8: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wed-Thurs 9:00am to ½ hour past sunset Fri-Sun
How to use for boaters (please note Dockwa will confirm or deny availability via email). From www.annisquamyc.org Under the Waterfront Tab choose Guest Moorings. Click on the Dockwa Badge - It will direct you to the reservation page for Dockwa and you can proceed from there to make your requested reservation.
Or: 1.Log on to Dockwa.com or Download the Dockwa App for your Android or apple device. 2. In “Request Reservation” enter dates, length and draft of vessel. 3. Dockwa will have you set up an account if you are not already a user. 4. Enter all vessel and payment information.