About Westport Marina
DAILY/WEEKLY RESERVATIONS ONLY.
If you would like monthly or annual moorage please contact the Marina staff directly at [email protected] or 360-533-9562.
We have plans to have monthly and annual online reservations available soon.
Westport Marina is the largest coastal marina in the Pacific Northwest and home to Washington State's largest charter fishing fleet, and boasts the top commercial fishing fleet by volume on the west coast.This full-service Marina offers moorage space for 600 charter, commercial, and sport fishing vessels, plus a wide range of pleasure craft. The community boasts a rich heritage of commercial fishing, recreation, and industry.
- Plan ahead: Fishing is great in Westport, so make your reservations early, we fill up fast.
- Get the best deal: Specify daily, monthly or annual moorage at the time of registration and prepay your moorage. This is the best way to avoid added fees.
- Let us know you are here: Register immediately upon arrival. Failure to do so will incur a $25 penalty per day.
- Tell us about yourself: To moor at the Westport Marina we will need the following information:
- Proof of insurance ~ it’s State law if you stay over 29 days: Vessel Owner/Operator, WN Number or Vessel Doc, mailing address, phone, emergency contact and vessel homeport.
- Checkout is 12:00 NOON. Vessels remaining after checkout may be charged an additional day’s moorage.
- Have fun! We love Westport and want your stay to be memorable. If you have questions or special circumstances talk with the Marina Manager.
- Bait & Tackle
- Floating Docks
- Launch Ramp
- Maintenance Facilities
- Medical Facilities w/in 5 Miles
- Oil Recycling