About Safe Harbor Puerto Del Rey
Safe Harbor Puerto Del Rey lies in a beautiful and naturally protected bay, where its massive breakwater has provided shelter from tropical storms and hurricanes for over 25 years. 1000 slips accommodate boats up to 180 LOA with 15 feet draught. Extensive storage and repair facilities accompany more than 400 drystack spaces on 50 acres of land. Perfectly situated on the eastern tip of Puerto Rico, the marina is very close to the spectacular islands of Culebra and Vieques; beyond these lie the British and U.S. Virgin Islands. Safe Harbor Puerto Del Rey is also an ideal place to stage longer voyages to the U.S., Bermuda, South America and the Panama Canal.
In addition to the amenities below, Safe Harbor Puerto Del Rey also offers:
- Oil recycling
- Medical Facilities within 5 miles of Marina
- Launch Ramp
- Police and Fire stations near Marina
- Game Room
- Jogging Trail
- Car rental on marina property
Please Note: Mega Yachts or Cats are subject to be placed on our T-Head at a higher price than quoted. We will call or chat you to address.
Rate Exception Information:
- Catamaran and Trimarans are subject to a higher rate than monohull vessels. The initial rate displayed MAY NOT be accurate and will be updated prior to confirmation.
- Vessels assigned to a T-Head are subject to a higher rate than normal slips. The initial rate displayed MAY NOT be accurate and will be updated prior to confirmation.
Booking Restriction Information:
- Max LOA: 200 feet
- Max Reservation Length: 90 days
- Request greater than 90 days, please contact us here
Listed Pump Prices
Last Updated on 12/05/2023 at 3:18PM