BREWER CUSTOMERS, PLEASE INDICATE GREEN/GOLD CARD MEMBERSHIP IN SPECIAL REQUEST SECTION.
The Marina is located on the west bank of the CT River just north of marker R-26 in the middle of the Essex mooring field. 35 floating docks, and a 150’ fixed dock (which also serves as the Valvtect fuel dock) can accommodate any boat. Ample electric is available from 30, 50 to 100 amp service, as well as water and WIFI at each slip. Additionally, the marina has 55 moorings, which are serviced by the marina’s launch.
Brewer Dauntless Marina was originally known as the Essex Paint and Chemical Company in the 1920s — until fire destroyed the building in 1924. It was rebuilt and continued operation until 1986. The original Chandlery of Essex was constructed in 1924, and operated successfully for decades. It was eventually acquired by the Brewer Yacht Yard group in 2008.