by markwest on Apr 07, 2021
Hartge Yacht Harbor is a splendid marina to keep your boat. However, do not call on this marina’s services the problem is not that they are good at anything but are bad at everything from my experience
- They do not understand Webasto heaters and say that units are unusually design
- They do not understand how to install Max props and in particular are confused with pitch value and the difference between left and right handed props.
- They do not know how to change a hose on a manual bilge pump.
- They do not know how to properly install sanitary hoses in a reasonable time.
- They do not know how to install seacocks
- They very seldom call back or answer emails
- They make appointments and forget clients are coming.
- They invoice for replacement parts they themselves have lost and invoice time taken to replace said parts.
- All of this is experienced with last service manager
- New service manager does not get confused with facts and bases his invoice without paying any attention to actual work completed successfully.
by dspatio on Aug 12, 2019
older marina but maintained and clean
by robshepherd on Jul 16, 2019
Nice visit to a quiet marina in the quiet town of Galesville, Maryland. We were assigned a T-head location, which worked well because we had no dock hands to help tie us up. The ladies in the office were very friendly and helpful, including coming down to pump our our holding tank immediately before we departed.
by chipsoars on Sep 16, 2017
We enjoyed our overnight stay. Staff is friendly and was helpful in getting us docked. We are looking forward to another visit.
by tkreiner on Jul 05, 2017
This was a beautiful marina and the staff was very friendly. I received several e-mails from the Dockmaster in preparation for our arrival so that we were sure of where we would be docking and had all the information we needed about the marina and the local area. Docking was easy as the marina is fairly well protected in the creek. We wanted to go to Pirates Cove for dinner and it was a pleasant 15 minutes walk from the marina. We will definitely consider staying at this marina again.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again.
by garybos on May 31, 2017
buddy , the dockmaster was very pleasant and helpfull. The bathroom facilities were very good. Enjoyed our stay