About The Harborside Inn Boatyard
Reservations for Summer 2019 Open at 10:00 AM EST on Friday, March 15!
Experience Edgartown Harbor and all it has to offer. The Harborside Dock is right outside your door!
There’s no better place to be on Martha’s Vineyard than on Edgartown Harbor. Home to some of the world’s most beautiful yachts and sailboats, Edgartown Harbor bustles with activity from spring to fall. The Harborside Inn, located directly on the harbor has private docks which are available for use by guests.
Fishing and boating charters are out your front door when you vacation on the Harbor.
- Maximum draft 6.5 feet at the end of our docks -- Sailing vessels are subject to Dock Master’s approval
- Check-in time is 3 PM; Check-out time is 11 AM
- Please confirm your estimated time of arrival 24 hours prior to your reservation
- Heated pool available for overnight boaters
- Marina GPS coordinates are 41.28918 x 70.51305
- We monitor Marine Channel 10
- Lunch slips are available for day visitors from 11am-3pm
- 3-night minimum on 4th, 5th, 6th of July -- Vessels staying less than three nights will be charged for the cost of three
- 2-night minimum on 26th, 27th of July for Edgartown Race Week -- Vessels staying one night will be charged for the cost of two
- 2-night minimum on 9th, 10th, of August for the 12 Metre Regatta -- Vessels staying one night will be charged for the cost of two
- Please call 508-627-4321 ext. 117 for Marina.
- Medical Facilities w/in 5 Miles